If you’re here, you might be looking for the best presale of 2024. If that’s actually the chase, it’s your lucky day.
You might have participated or looked at many presales in the last few years, but did any of them stand out to you? No? Don’t worry. XMINING has all the characteristics of becoming the best presale of 2024 and might leave a long-lasting impression on the cryptocurrency market. But only time will tell what will happen.
This article is all about how well XMINING is doing in its presale. But will also have a bit of an overview of XMINING for people who are not familiar with the project as of yet. So, let’s start.
XMINING Current Presale Stats
With over $290,000 raised until now, the project is doing better than many other presales seen in the last couple of years. Because of the fact that this project is offering individuals a chance to earn passive income from home, it is gaining much hype as if it is a meme coin.
Currently, the presale is in Stage 2 with a per-token price of $0.0077. If you want to buy these $MINING tokens, you can visit the XMINING presale page and have as many as you want. But don’t forget to stake them right away for a chance to win exciting rewards.
For now, you can buy 336700 $XMINING tokens for 1 Ethereum. Additionally, the total staked amount of $XMINING tokens is up to 30,969,700, which shows the interest people are showing in the project.
As mentioned before, the currency price per token is $0.0077, but after 5 days, the pain will be increased to $0.0084, and it will keep increasing stage by stage until the price reaches $0.0136. After that, the token will be listed on major crypto exchanges at a price of $0.025, which is a steal if you buy the token right now.
The total number of $XMINING tokens reserved for the Presale stage is 55% of the total supply or 115.5 million tokens. The rest 45% is divided into Marketing (5%), Community Rewards (15%), Bitcoin Mining Operations (15%), and Staked Tokens (10%).
XMINING is as a newcomer in cloud mining, promising to simplify Bitcoin mining for everyone. The things that set it apart from the rest are its dual focus on profitability and environmental sustainability.
Central to XMINING’s approach is its Stake-to-Mine model, a novel concept allowing users of all technical backgrounds to participate in the mining process through staking. Powered by Ethereum smart contracts, this model ensures heightened security, efficiency, and transparency.
Benefits for Investors
The benefits include:
Earnings and Growth: With XMINING, you can earn some rewards through the staking model. For that, you only need some $XMINING tokens and stake them on the platform to earn exciting rewards. Your token’s value will also increase as time passes.
Investment Simplicity: Investing in the XMINING ecosystem is incredibly simple and user-friendly. The team at XMINING made sure that anyone can jump into the project, stake their token, and start earning passive income and rewards from crypto mining and that too from the comfort of their home.
XMINING’s presale offers a fantastic opportunity for investors with its innovative Stake-to-Mine model. If you look at its roadmap, you’ll see a clear path and the ICO is also going impressive for this project.
If you’re looking to diversify your portfolios and participate in cloud mining Bitcoin with higher rewards and benefits, head towards XMINING’s innovative cloud mining solution.
Disclaimer: This is a paid post and should not be treated as news/advice.